Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Time flies

Well, I'm shocked it's been 9 months since my last post. Life gets busy with two toddlers, phew!

I have created many Pinteresting things, including the cinnamon-bun-pancakes that I said I would make once my husband found them and pinned it on his own Pinterest board! (He did it!)

Most recently I made a weekly menu board. Being impoverished and unable to spend $10 to make this cool menu board, I made due with what we had on hand... cardboard from a previously used box, markers, paper, clothes pins. I color coded the papers to make sense for our families needs.  It may not be the cutest, but it functions and makes my week a smidge easier. Hooray! ((Used glu stick to adhere clothes pins to the cardboard, some office clips stapled to the wall -- yes, that's right-- stapled.)) [McGuyverette here]

No comments:

Post a Comment