Friday, February 24, 2012

Artsy Fartsy II

As a breastfeeding mommy, I have pockets of time that allows me to search Pinterest, [Pin like crazy], doodle on my phone, anything quiet (sometimes I'm calm enough to actually rest too). Here are some of my doodles / drawings/ sketches.



Rosary



Celtic



Pnk n Grn




Pnk n Brn



Brn n Grn


Pnk n Grn n Brn

Purple Vaz


Pour




Curve




Hammock



Palmy



Palm



Prpl O



pastel



Kings Circle




Prpl on Black




Sq2




Spring Heart



Springgy




Buttercream



Cncrs



Purple Drop



Peacock Cross



BluGreen Cross



EspressoBlu Cross



I do hope to print some of these and display, craft with some, and wrap with others! For the novice I am, I have been thoroughly enjoying this discovery process... what will I doodle next??






No comments:

Post a Comment